Our gym at 121 Acres Drive (map here) is 3300 square feet (about 305 square meters, for metric folks). Features include:
– Wall-to-wall rubber flooring in the workout area (i.e. lots of space to lift and move)
– Two Olympic weightlifting platforms
– Pull-up rig that doubles as a four-station squat rack and gymnastic rings station
– Climbing ropes
– Additional squat racks
– Glute-ham developer machines
– Rowing machines and Airdyne bikes
– Olympic barbells and rubber bumper plates, kettlebells, dumbbells, medicine balls, slam balls, sleds, tractor tires, and lots of other fun stuff!
– Two unisex bathrooms and two change rooms.